Things To Remember: Office Policies At Dental Designs.
When you see our open floor plan, comfy waiting area and wheelchair accessible, single-floor space, you’ll know right away we’re a pretty relaxed bunch here. As a professional dentistry however, we do have some policies in place for your protection and your peace of mind.
- Please arrive on time or a little early for your scheduled appointment.
- Please complete your adult or minor patient forms in advance of your first appointment. Forms can be found on our First Visit page.
- If you’d like to sign up for our text messaging, e-mail reminder or patient billing portal, please notify Kelly at the front desk.
- Dress comfortably for your visit — while our state-of-the-art dental chairs feature built-in (optional) massage and heat, we encourage our patients to dress in clothing that is most comfortable for them.
- Please place all cellphones on “vibrate” or “off” during all consultative procedures.
- Please have your current insurance information with you for all Dental Designs visits. See our First Visit page for insurance, dental benefit and payment information.
- Payment or copayment for services is due the day procedures are completed, less allowance for insurance, unless otherwise specified by Dental Designs authorized personnel.
- The old joke is actually quite applicable to our office — please don’t eat a package of Oreo’s before your dental consultation, examination, cleaning or procedure.
If You Need To Know More, Schedule A Dental
We know it’s tough to seek out a new dentist, or replace one who is retiring or moving out of town. If you still have questions about the way we work for your benefit at Dental Designs (even after you check out our FAQ page), please feel free to set up a dental exam and consultation. We want to get to know you, and your family, better.