General and Family Dentistry Services at Dental Designs
General dentistry includes all the procedures and recommended steps necessary to maintain optimum dental health; from comprehensive dental (think teeth) and periodontal (think gums) exams, to routine scheduled teeth cleanings and periodontal cleanings.
General dentistry also includes some of our most common procedures like treating a lost or broken filling, filling an existing cavity, executing tooth extraction using local anesthetic, and even cosmetic procedures like in-office teeth whitening.
We can complete most general dentistry procedures in under an hour.
General Procedures For Patients Of All Ages Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Dental Exams
- Periodontal Exams
- Patient Education
- Panoramic And Intraoral Digital Dental X-Rays
- Teeth Cleaning And Scaling
- Aphthous Ulcer Treatment (Canker Sores)
- Fillings And Tooth Repair
- Tooth Extraction
- Zoom! Tooth Whitening (Philips)
- Emergency Dentistry*
* In case of emergency: If you are a current Dental Designs patient suffering a dental emergency, be sure to call the office or stop in at our location during business hours and we will make every effort to juggle our active appointment schedule to accommodate your emergency needs.
If you are not a current patient, we encourage you to reach out to your existing dentist immediately, or if you have none, reach out to us and we will make every effort to see you.